Hard Shell or Soft Shell Carry-On Suitcase?

jeudi 5 octobre 2023

And the award for the most boring thread of 2023 goes to….

I’m in the market for a new small carry-on sized suitcase as the zip on my trusty old soft shell is buggered. Seems all the rage these days is for these newfangled hard shell cases.

Thing I like about the soft shell is the additional little pockets on the outside that give you quick and easy access to wherever you are. Seems to me that to access inside your hard shell is a bit of a palaver.

Having said that, if on a plane I usually also have a backpack for all the odds and ends I need access to, so it might not be as bigger problem as I’m thinking.

Most trips requiring a small suitcase these days are by car, so again I’m torn.

I see there are brands of hard shell cases that do have exterior compartments, but at best you could put documents or a small laptop/tablet in. I suspect even glasses/sun glasses might get crushed in these pockets.

What say you BBS?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire