Tea, Coffee etc. intake..

dimanche 2 mai 2021

I recognise that I am probably pretty toppy here.

I'd say 3 mugs of strong coffee a day, plus 4 or 5 teas. I used to be worse in the world of work.

Even saying that, probably the last time I saw my father - days before he died -
his mugs of tea had morphed into each other. The only time he wasn't drinking tea was in the car, on the bog, and sleeping. It had to be more thn 20 mugs a day. Anyone else like this, or have/had older relatives that were?

On the plus side, we are very good for fresh juice we press ourselves, and we are pretty limited on a sugar soda drinks - although my daughter and son-in-law demolish 3 litre bottles in a session.

Chile are one of the highest consumers of Coke type products in the World. Maybe higher than The States, and maybe only beaten by Mexico.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire