Watching Palace on your birthday

lundi 25 janvier 2021

Anyone have eventful Palace games on your birthday?
Every year, top of my birthday wish list is to watch Palace wherever they are playing. Maybe in style. And being fortunate that my birthday is mid-season there is sure to be lots of opportunities over the years.
So you would think. My birthday is 26th Jan. Often an FA cup 4th round date. So with our awful third round record lots of chances whizz past with an empty fixture.
There have been a few near misses. Spurs in FA Cup a coupe of years ago got moved to 27th. Newcastle away in admin season also got moved to 27th.

I am talking 40 odd years now with the only one I recall is Liverpool home about 20 years ago.
I also think we had a friendly home to West Ham mid eighties as both had been knocked out of cup. Anyone know about that?

This year we finally have a game on my birthday - a London Derby at home too.

NO FANS!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire