PVA swapping shirts?

lundi 21 décembre 2020

I only watched MOTD but saw PVA and Salah shirtless milliseconds after the final whistle.

Did he actually swap shirts with Salah?

I cannot understand Roy getting stick for smiling at the end - surely that is just pride trying to conceal huge embarrassment? He definitely did not come over very happy when interviewed.

Maybe, I am being over sensitive but if I had been at the game, PVA would have had dog’s abuse as he walked off. Have some ****in pride, we have just been humiliated, he personally gave the ball away 21 times and then must have rushed to Salah in a premeditated move to claim his shirt. That is the stuff for testimonials, friendlies, cup finals and maybe, just maybe epic battles (Pele/Moore).

I do accept this might just be me but I couldn’t believe what I think I saw!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire