Claiming the UK pension from Overseas?

lundi 21 décembre 2020

I'm due for the UK Government Pension (unbelievably to me) in March. Anyone else on here claimed this from outside of the country. Is it a difficult process, do they send cheques or does it go into your overseas account?

Here in Australia I know that it's frozen at the amount that you first receive it it, and basically, it's just a red-tape formality inasmuch that the amount you receive just comes off of one's Australian Government Pension. For all I know at present, it may just go direct to Centrelink as a credit... However apparently according to Centrelink here I have to claim the UK one before I claim the Aus one.

Anyone else in a similar boat perchance? Can throw some short cut pointers my way?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire