Excel question

jeudi 25 juillet 2019

Hi guys, can I request some help if someone knows the answer to an excel question I have been given. I know what to do with an IF and I wouldn't use the two IF & AND but rather SUMIFS for the below. It's a question I can't get a logical answer from the internet. I got as far as to just get greater than 50,000. I can't work out how to determine the currency column, to just add in figures that have GBP.

=IF(L11>=50000,L11,0)

Thank you in advance.





IF and AND FUNCTIONS

OBJECTIVE: Identify the entered amounts (Column K) that are GBP and greater than or equal to £50,000

• Go to Column N with heading ‘GBP Greater than or equal to £50,000’
• In the blank blue cells under Column N, using the ‘IF function’ and the ‘AND function’, pull in entered amounts from Column L if they are:
o GBP (per Column K) and
o Equal to or greater than £50,000 (per Column L)
(Note: amount in Column N should by zero if ‘Entered’ amount is not GBP and greater than or equal to £50,000)
• Ensure the function is copied to cells N2:N1371
• In cell N1372, using Subtotal function, sum cells N2:N1371


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire