Chris Packham - Shocking

mercredi 19 septembre 2018

Regular readers of this site will know I have absolutely no time for Packam, I think the bloke is generally an utter cock who uses his position as a
Presenter on BBC programmes in a manner that would be banned if he was directly employed by them. He freely spouts crap and the BBC when challenged, just say they don’t employ him directly, so he’s free to make demonstrably wrong or political claims on programmes that they broadcast.

But today I saw him suggesting that primary schools should be ‘twinned’ with local farms and that kids should “own” urban trees.

The blokes still an utter ****, but I’m shocked to say I think he’s come up with a brilliant idea.

Off for a lie down in a darkened room.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire