So Called Pushing On.

samedi 11 août 2018

We've all been talking about it for a while now but it's always come to nowt thus far.
We won't win the title or anything ridiculous like that but surely a Europa League spot isn't out of the question?
I'm not one for hyperbole and I've been a Palace fan long enough to know that misery is just around the corner but I'm confident enough to think that this is our best chance ever. And that's not based on a good away opening win.
I so desperately want European competition (Samsomspor in the Venables 2nd era doesn't count) before I die.
I got my one wish of seeing us in an FA cup final (twice) which I never thought would happen in my lifetime so Europe it is!
The closest I've come to Palace in Europe is the Inter friendly and The Partick Thistle visit to Selhurst of '73 where I nearly had my head smashed in by a bottle thrown by a sweraty when I was 9at the front of The New Stand.
I deserve it.
We all do.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire