'I was kidnapped in London and trafficked for sex'

mercredi 8 août 2018

To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is such a harrowing article. I would happily see the utter scum that are the traffickers shot (I don't agree with the death penalty but these pieces of shit deserve no place in this world).

I also despise the men who paid to have sex with them (well they are actually paying to rape them). What kind of low life do you have to be to do that?

More resources should be put in to shutting down traffickers and bringing them to justice and also far more money is needed to help the women who have gone through this. How can there not be a waiver for Anna to have her studies paid for after going through all of that?

I've contacted the BBC to see if they would set up a gofundme page for her study fees.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire