Suggestion: Jake Cooper

jeudi 12 juillet 2018

The 23 year old center half at Millwall, being linked with Rangers for £3M. In an area where I feel we need cover I think this would be a good option. He's at an age where he'll develop quite significantly as a center half, and in today's market if he shows any sign of promise he'll be worth quadruple that or more in a few years.

Millwall has the fifth best defensive record last season with a pretty poor keeper too. I think having Tomkins and Sakho mentoring him will also be good for his development. With Sakho and Tomkins history with injuries and Danns' most recent knock I think this is fairly important personally.

I think this is the type of signing we should be making now as opposed to throwing £20M+ on someone in a few years.

Thoughts?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire