Connecting two monitors to one latpop

jeudi 19 juillet 2018

I'm a complete novice when it comes to this sort of thing, so I'm hoping someone can either help or tell me that what I'm trying to do isn't possible.

I have a laptop with only one HDMI input. I currently have one monitor connected to my laptop via this port. Each screen displays a different output i.e. I have emails on one screen and company software loaded on the other.

I would like to add a second monitor and have three different output displays (two monitors either side of my laptop). Being that I only have one HDMI input I can't connect the second monitor to my laptop in the same way. I tried a USB-C to HDMI converter, but the monitor received no signal at all.

I have looked at HDMI splitters, but believe the display would just be duplicated rather than allowing me to have three different displays.

The only other ports I have are standard USB. The laptop is an HP Envy x360.

Is it possible to connect two monitors and have three different displays, or am I limited to just one monitor being connected?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire