Countdown to Brexit 2019 thread .

mardi 24 juillet 2018

The current Brexit thread is stale to say the least so I thought a less agressive and constructive thread thread should be started .
I myself am happy to let Brexit happen in roughly 248 days and engulf the changes come what may .

P.S , I will not be we contributing to the debate as I am happy with the referendum result and the Tory Government and Labours oppositions pledge to honour Brexit .
I don't accept the remoaners have a valid argument but that is my sole opinion .

In the interests of fair play and reasoned argument I will not be posting until March 2019 and hope the staunch remoaners and brexiteers will do the same in the interests of democracy .
The silent majority should have there say on this thread unopposed IMO .


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire