Convection / Conduction vaporising ...

mercredi 25 juillet 2018

Anyone use these?

Just ordered a Storz & Bickel Mighty. I'm hoping it lasts longer than my more recent purchases.

First I bought years ago was the Arizer Solo, which I must admit was wonderful, and is still going, although the tech has developed a lot and it now seems old and overly chunky.

Next I tried out the V2 Pro Series 7. It was OK, got very hot when vaping though and with no replaceable battery died a death after about 6 months.

Onto the Arizer Extreme Q. Which is, I must admit, wonderful but not at all portable - a desktop vape. So whilst I still use this (with the balloons mostly) I was back in the market for a portable very quickly.

Onto the Xvape Fog. Marvellous in everything except it broke the mouthpiece within 2 weeks of owning. No return available as damage my fault apparently. My first portable convection vape - amazing flavours!

Which is why I've now gone for the Mighty. Its a convection vape, portable-ish, loads of batter power, and the final thing that got me, with a fast draw, not restricted like all the other portables including the Firefly2 and the Davinci IQ/Miqro which I was also looking at. Its on order and on its way. Shall sample tomorrow evening.

So, have I bought right? Anyone with any tips / experiences?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire