Tourettes Syndrome

mercredi 11 avril 2018

Does anyone have any experience of this ?

I used to know a guy who was badly afflicted and would regularly come out with varied unprovoked obscenities. I thought it was hilarious.

Over the last few years, I have found myself involuntarily loudly shouting "f*ck off" whenever something reminds me of any embarrassing situation or unpleasant experience from my past.

I thought it quite harmless as it only happens at home, although the neighbours must have heard it sometimes.

But today I was walking through the Grafton Shopping Centre in Cambridge, when a particular shop woke up a memory from years ago. And out it came, loud and clear !

It was quite busy and I was totally mortified and just walked faster avoiding looking anyone in the eye. A bit worried now.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire