HQ Triva Quiz App

vendredi 27 avril 2018

Has anyone else played this?

It's an app that has free live daily trivia quizzes broadcast by presenters in the UK and the US, and you can win cash by answering all 12 (multi-choice) questions correctly alongside / against tens of thousands of other participants.

The numbers whittle down as people drop out because they get a question wrong - and the last few people share the cash pot.

My kids put me onto it the other day and it's pretty cool, although I haven't got very far through in the 2 or 3 times I've played it so far :)

It's already pretty big, people have won anything from tens of thousands of quid to the odd hundred quid here and there... and I think it's going to get bigger!

To view the link you have to Register or Login


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire