HR Question

mardi 24 avril 2018

Hi I'm not sure if anyone with a background in HR could possibly answer a question regarding a situation a friend of mine is in...

He currently is the charge hand of a production team, however a new production manager has come in and decided he doesn't think he is charge hand "material" and has now had authorisation to hire a new charge hand to replace him. The new guy starts on Monday, and the current charge hand is being pushed back into just a production role.

I'm not a HR person myself but is there not something in place to prevent your job being given to someone else while your doing the named job, and you are effectively being demoted?

I know this is probably missing detail that would be required but if there's anymore information needed please let me know and I will give as much information as I have.

Thanks


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire