Our defending at the back post (CORNERS)

dimanche 8 avril 2018

I'm thoroughly disgusted. We don't just look shaky on corners we look wide open. I've been going on for ages about us putting someone on the back post, but now we don't even have anyone defending the back post! We have a lot who can't win many headers (PVA, Cabaye, Zaha, Townsend) and that is compounded with the injury to Benteke. Sakho is not very commanding for a centre back, and the keeper flaps around occasionally.

I just can't believe how poor we are set up when defending corners. I know we would still concede from corners with a guy on the back post, and also that it was an individual error from AWB for their equaliser on this occasion, but with such a well-drilled and organised team under Roy I'm amazed that we look so shocking defending corners. Please correct me if I'm imagining what appears to be the side's major flaw. Hope it can be rectified for the game against Br*ghton because they will destroy us from corners with Murray, Ulloa and their big centre backs if we continue as we are.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire