Dealing with BT moving into a new build

lundi 9 avril 2018

Ah this has got to be one of the most frustrating processes I have ever gone through!!

I made an order for my internet on 26th January - I have Fibre to the Premises but this has proven to be nothing but lie after lie and push back after push back! It's meant to be superfast 300mb but trying to get this service up and running is killing me, I've actually lost my temper twice already which isn't a small feat as I'm a very patient individual!

I am keen to find out if any fellow BBS'ers have had such an excruciating time getting a phone line and Fibre connection in a new build property? If so, how did this get rectified!? They haven't even confirmed my account number yet so cannot log onto the openzones/hotspots provided by the other BT Hub's in the building!!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire