Official Palace Subbuteo Set

mercredi 13 décembre 2017

Does anyone know if an official Palace Subbuteo set exists?

I've had a good look on Google and can only seem to find retro ones from back in the 1970's on Ebay.

My son is getting Subbuteo for Christmas from my father in law who is a Man U fan and as you would expect there is an official Man U set which he will inevitably get him as part of his attempts to turn him into a United supporter which of course I will do my utmost to destroy over the festive period!!!

The closest I can find for this season is:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

AND

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Does anyone know of anywhere else an official set exists?

Many thanks in advance :-)


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire