The Venting Thread

mercredi 25 octobre 2017

I’m sitting here, in my room in Bristol, completely deflated after the shitshow I witnessed this evening. I’m ok with Palace losing. I’m used to it. It’s what we do. But doing it with showing no backbone? Zero character? I just can’t stand it.

There’s hundreds of other threads on here where you get spoken down to should you dare criticise Parish. Or if you’re relatively negative, despite having the worst start to a Premier League season EVER. Or if you point out we only have 1 striker as we’ve apparently never had it so good.

So I just want a thread where people can come & vent after some absolute debacle like this evening. Because I genuinely need to let rip after tonight. If we can’t do it here, more shit like that Souare shirt incident will happen. Which we don’t need.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire