Pc Patrick Dunne

mercredi 14 juin 2017

A lot of people on here will remember following the case of the murder of my police officer brother some time ago.

I got tremendous support from this site during the court case in 2006, indeed I printed the whole thread out and made a small book of all the comments and have been able to share them with family, friends and many police officers over the years.

Yesterday, Judge Rinder (I had never heard of him until recently) covered the case and, although I haven't yet watched it, I hear it was a very detailed account of the events and of the nasty killer, Gary Nelson, who was sentenced to a minimum of 35 years in prison.

The programme is, apparently, available to watch on Catch-Up, for those of you still interested, these are the details:

To view the link you have to Register or Login


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire