Bluetooth Connection

vendredi 30 juin 2017

Problems connecting a Logitech MX Master Mouse to a Dell XPS 13 9350 using the Smart Bluetooth option.

The laptop finds the mouse straight away but won't complete the connection.

I have previously had this mouse connected but for some reason now this won't happen.

I have another Logitech Mouse (an Ultrathin) that connects on the Smart Bluetooth just fine.

Is the MX Master faulty? Having run through the fault with Logitech they eventually gave in and replaced the mouse but the brand new one also refuses to work.

I have updated the latest Bluetooth Drivers from the Dell website. I have used device manager to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth hardware more times than I care to think about. I have gone into 'services' and changed the startup options for the Bluetooth components in there.

I really don't know what to do next! Do I just accept that the mouse now won't work with my laptop? Is the Bluetooth component in the laptop faulty?

The issues point to various faults - the mouse itself? but that has been replaced with a brand new item that displays the same behaviour - the laptop? but I have another mouse that connects perfectly.

I will be asking Dell (:wallbash: expected) but any help from here appreciated.

Cheers


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire