Rumour: Lucas Lima

mercredi 28 juin 2017

To view the link you have to Register or Login

07:40
LIMA A TARGET FOR PALACE

Barcelona target Lucas Lima has denied receiving an offer from the Catalan giants but revealed he has been targeted by Crystal Palace.

The Brazil midfielder, 26, is out of contract at Santos at the end of the year and has been tipped to join Barcelona in January. However, Lima says Barca have not made an offer for him.

“I have not received any offer [from Barcelona],” he is quoted as saying in Marca.

Lima did, however, reveal that he has received offers from elsewhere.

“When I decide about my future, Santos will be the first to know it," he added. "It’s my priority. I had offers from Crystal Palace, and a fortune from China, but they were not the teams I expected. I know that if I play well with Santos I will continue in the national team, I will be closer to the World Cup and that is very important for me."


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire