Match Ticket Information Man U @ Home - Aussie desperate for ticket.

dimanche 20 novembre 2016

Hi All,
I'm travelling to England from Australia this December, and I'm hoping to see an EPL game.
I'm only staying in London for a few days, so the only game i can really see is the Crystal Palace vs Manchester United game.
I'm after any advice you guys may have on how to get some tickets (or even if you think its possible at this point).
I've looked on the club site but it says I'll have to become a member. I'd be more than happy to do so, but I don't think there's any tickets left to purchase.
If possible I'd also like some advice on ticket re-sellers (e.g. Viagogo, ticket gum, ticket stub etc). I know some clubs are affiliated with certain resellers, but I can't seem to find any crystal palace tickets. My last resort is one of those scalper websites. I'd be fine with paying more to secure a ticket, but has anyone had any experiences with them?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
broden25


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire