What makes you the best Palace fan ever ?

mercredi 23 novembre 2016

So people's opinions are judged on certain criteria. I will provide my own Palace CV for scrutiny and for the BBS to judge whether I am worthy of an opinion. :D

Fistly, I cannot spill or punctuate properly so that makes my opinion void on all subjests in mitigashun, I have fat fingers

I had an ST for a couple of seasons in the early 2000's

I've been to niniam park and nearly ate all of one of their dog-pies. shittest food ever. and Palace lost, and it rained

I once shagged a Cardiff fan,...it was female,....and human,...and up the wrong 'un too. She had low standards too :D

I went to a midweek game at Selhurst against Crewe,...and we lost,...and it pished down all evening.
But there were bad times too,....:D

Please regale me with your stories of support that deserve a medal


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire