Playstation VR

vendredi 23 septembre 2016

I know there's another thread on Virtual Reality headsets but I feel that the Playstation VR is the one that most likely to really take off, at least until it's competitors become more affordable to general Joe Public.

As much as I'm looking forward to it's prime function (the VR element), is it sad that I'm also excited by it's "cinematic mode". This mode can simulate a screen up to 226". Given the PSVR has very little "screen-door" effect, this will come in extremely handy if the Mrs wants to watch Strictly and I don't want to have to lug my Playstation upstairs to the spare TV

I received my confirmation today that it will be with me on it's release date (13th October). My question is, has anybody else pre-ordered?

Also, has anybody experienced it (Benzhiyi will have for sure) as yet?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire