Tickets help - Flying to UK all the way from New Zealand for the Cup Final

lundi 25 avril 2016

I am not a part time palace fan (maybe a part-time bbs'er), and have done many long trips.. just to get to a game. Also we (current overseas members) do have to suffer weird hours of nights to access to watch a live game or suffer the crass MOTD review.....

so to the point is - I need HELP, as i am in New Zealand, and my main source of tickets is my best friend and brother.... when he goes to buys his slots of FA cup Final tickets, .... this time around..... i am out of the ínner circle. he has kids to consider, so i said that is great..... grrrrr but understand,

So when FA Cup tickets details come out, if there is any kind hearted CPFC fan season member, I need a FA cup final ticket, will pay full price and also donate to neil witherow and also to the season member charity of their choice - and also buy lots of drinks.

I will sort out my Air flights from Auckland NZ to London in a few day.

Pls private message me if you think you can add me to your FA Cup Final ticket purchases - as a jet lagged international travelling crazy palace fan - i assure you,,,,, you will make my year/decade(s).... i was at the 1990's!!!!


Dallas Eagle (irish Paul) Fitzsimons

I also think - is New Zealand the furthest you can travel 'from'in the world, to go to a FA cup game?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire