Mark Farmer RIP

jeudi 28 avril 2016

I am very sorry to learn of the death of actor Mark Farmer at the age of just 53.

Maybe quite a few younger members won't know him, but those of a similar age to me (53) should do.

Mark was in Minder, Grange Hill and Relative Strangers to name but a few, but for me my strongest memory of him was when he played the lead role in the magnificent BBC 1983 production - Johnny Jarvis.

If you missed it at the time, you missed a great thing. Never repeated but can be found on DVD if you look creatively, Johnny Jarvis is something you won't regret getting hold of if you like good acting, a gripping storyline, dramas set in London and fantastic music along the way.

Thank you, Mark, for your acting work in general, but above all for your role in Johnny Jarvis. I won't forget you. RIP.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire