Missing club football already? This perfect Palace gift will cheer you up.

jeudi 12 juin 2014

Before I start this thread I want to state I have no affiliation with this store or artist.



But I was walking down Petts Wood high street today and spotted the attached picture.



A bargain £25 and can be get a Selhurst Park one too if you want.



I've not seen this before but thought it was great. Plus the shop seemed to be a small family run business which was really friendly (which was my impression on my one prior purchase).



If you come from far then please call first as their stock is very small as they are a tiny shop. But they can put in orders



Think CPFC2010 should get an order in!To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire