Discussion: Bullets dodged or opportunities missed?

mercredi 20 septembre 2023

Over this last window we were as usual linked with a bunch of players, maybe less than past windows but an interesting assortment.

Which gems did we miss out on and which bullets did we dodge?

For me, Alex Scott, even though he's out with a dodgy knee was the one that got away. I've thought there is a great player in the making there, an Eden Hazard of the future. Though I'm not sure that we were in the running since he had history at Bournemouth.

Che Adams was a bullet well dodged. Just didn't seem that he would improve the squad. Not a terrible player but not what we needed. It would be like signing Maupay. I just couldn't see the point.

Callum Hudson-Odoi, Lots of talk about him on another thread. I'd like to have had him sign but I think the jury's out on him at the moment. Time will tell.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire