Define Supporter/Follower/Fan/Customer.

jeudi 15 décembre 2022

Just wondered if people feel there is a difference in the above ways to describe people that follow football in general.

To me to be a 'Supporter' one needs to go and attend each week and probably even travel to away games. A Follower possibly follows more than one club.

A fan, which is where I sit now in relation to Palace as I can't go to live Palace games, hence I'm now a Follower / Fan as I will attend live showings with other fans of Palace games here in Aus, and watch regularly on TV at home.

These days I am a Supporter of Melbourne Victory as I pay a yearly membership to attend nearly all of their home games and some of their away games here.

Customer applies to just about all of the people that wear the merchandise of the big 6 and the usual Euro teams.. Save for the few that actually do attend week in week out and travel away.

Expecting a lot of different opinions on this, but it would be interesting to see if some kind of consensus forms with the above terms.

Others may not give a crap of course.

Over to you.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire