Song suggestion for the new season

samedi 23 juillet 2022

So I was singing along merrily to myself, this great tune from the Eurythmics. Don't know why, it just came to me. And then I though about what a great Palace song it could be, in our recent era of exciting young talent, exciting football, and all-round good-vibes.

I think this would be a great addition to the repetoire!

Quote:

"Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)"

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking (at/for) Palace

Some of them want to use you (Shouts UNI-SHIT! AWWWW)
Some of them want to get used by you (Clowns!)
Some of them want to abuse you (shouts - Millwall SCUM!)
Some of them want to be abused (shouts -BR*GHTON!)

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking (at/for) Palace

Hold your head up, keep your head up, Palace are here
Hold your head up, we have no fear, keep your head up, Palace are here
Hold your head up, (something something), keep your head up, (Something something) on
Hold your head up, (something something), keep your head up

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking (at/for) Palace
Any thoughts, suggestions? I think this could be really good and show that we appreciate the direction we are moving in.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire