The build up to Wembley (team talk, formations etc))

vendredi 8 avril 2022

With one game before the semi final, it's hard to know how Pat will line up this weekend ahead of the game a week Sunday.

Obviously I really hope we win on Sunday but if we were to play the fringe players, who could blame Pat. That said, Pat's not really the type not to got for the kill every game as has been shown in the early rounds of the cup. Hopefully Conor will go all out this Sunday given he'll be absent whatever. I'd be tempted to play Benteke/Ods this weekend too and save JPM and give him a rest.

That said, we're really getting a head of steam the more the team play together so maybe we should keep that going.

I think we'll ultimately get beaten at Wembley as Chelsea have such a strong squad, but the longer we don't concede the more confident I'll be. I can't really see the Madrid game having too much of an impact on them given it's 5/6 days before ours.

At this time, I'm can't decide who I would play instead of Conor, the main options would be Macca or Eze. It certainly would be very apt if Eze was to play and score at Wembley after all his issues the last 12 months.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire