First time season ticket holder

mercredi 20 avril 2022

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct area of the bbs to post but wanted to know what the general deal with season tickets is. I have been a Gold member for years and go to about 12 home matches a year and a few away (I live in Oxford so not always easy/expensive to go to every home match etc.)

I was thinking of getting myself and my old man a season ticket next season but wondered what the deal is in terms of not being able to to attend home matches - can you sell that specific match day ticket back to the club? Also is it easy enough to let a mate (probably one of my siblings) use my season ticket if I can't attend? I have never been checked when entering the ground with a ticket in all the years I have been going to Selhurst so presume they don't particularly check that the season ticket being used belongs to the person going through the gate?

Cheers all :)


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire