Property lease

mardi 19 avril 2022

I have posted about this before but when I signed a lease on a shared ownership property twelve years ago they adjusted the lease on the property from 125 years to 99 years from the draft lease to the original lease.
Having contacted the leaseholders they have agreed to amend the lease but I have to pay for my solicitors fees of around £800.
Being currently out of work i have been chasing this up and my original solicitor who did not notice the change has agreed to deal with this for £800.Having contacted another solicitor they have said that really the leaseholder and their solicitor who drew up the agreement and my original solicitors should be fronting the cost as they drew up the lease and my solicitor did not notice it.

This new solicitor would try and get the solicitors to pick up the bill but if they did manage that will the acting solicitor pick up the recovered money or would they pay it back to me?
Not sure if I should go back to my original solicitor to act for me and try and get him to amend his £800 fee as he did not pick up the mistake in the first place even though it was 12 years ago.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire