Watches

vendredi 6 novembre 2020

Bonjour

I'm being badgered to let my wife and kids know what I want for my birthday. To be honest I'm not particularly bothered but they keep mentioning a watch. I've not worn a watch for 25 years or so but do occasionally hang my nose over a couple but never push the button.

If I do go for one, I'm not big into fashion brands like Armani etc, doesn't do anything for me and I'd rather go for a proper watchmaker than a brand (although some of the Boss ones do look nice)

I'm not talking Rolex here, budget of around £500 so I'm hoping you can get something half decent for that.

As I say, as I'm not a watch man, I'd appreciate any advice and opinions on both watches themselves and any online companies that come recommended.

TIA


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire