Your all time top five football kits

vendredi 13 novembre 2020

I thought this might be fun...we all love a smart kit.

The one rule is that you can only pick one Palace kit, so let's see what else in the big wide world tickles your fancy. Here's mine, you will note that my tastes are very much contained within a certain era.

1. Palace 'Team of the 80s' Admiral sash (the mid 80s Hummel sash runs it incredibly close though)
2. Argentina 1986 world cup winners (iconic simple design and I just love that shade of blue)
3. West Ham 1980 away kit (underrated classic, minimalist design with the claret and blue piping on the white. Maybe my memory of a sunny FA cup final day sways me a bit but I've always thought it was great)
4. Denmark mid-80s Hummel 'streaky bacon' (if pushed I would probably go for the away kit over the home)
5. Luton Town early 80s David Moss / Ricky Hill era (the one with the vertical orange stripe on white, to the side of the shirt)

Honourable mentions for Maradona era Napoli with the Mars sponsor and the early 80s Dundee United number, tangerine and black.

Over to you...those who are clevererer than me might like to include pictures so we can appreciate the full glory.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire