Getting a credit card issues

lundi 2 novembre 2020

Trying to get a credit card but just been declined by poxy Tesco bank. So I've paid off a mortgage, twice, and currently in credit in my bank to the tune of £200k whilst I wait to move into my new house but no, can't get a card.

I've never had one, I had a RBS One Account which was a giant overdraft including the mortgage so I never had reason to have a card ever. Now I've sold the house that account is gone and I have a new current account with Lloyds but I don't want to be using a debit card for online purchasing, hence the need for a card.

Clearly there was no problem getting my mortgage which is just about to start in 2 weeks. Never had a bill warning or a loan. Dunno what to do now, if I was up to my eyeballs in debt they'd be falling over themselves to lend me more the *****. :wallbash:


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire