Partial refund didn't work yesterday

mardi 21 juillet 2020

Anyone else have problems?

At about 7pm yesterday, so well before the cut-off of 23:59, I applied online so that of my eight pro-rata match season tickets (I have two tickets), two of them (the two in my name) get donated to the fund (in exchange for the various incentives) and I get refunded for six of them.

However, when I clicked on the Options to bring up the refund screen, it was disabled already!! It's as though they decided to manually stop it when the box office closed rather than automatically stop it at 23:59 as they promised.

I tried on an iPhone, and on a PC (Edge and Chrome), no joy. I took screen captures and emailed box office at about 7:30 with my predicament and membership number and screen captures, so hopefully they'll honour it. Anyone else leave it to the last minute and have problems?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire