Divorce Form Filling

dimanche 19 août 2018

Quick question for anyone that might know.

I’m going through a divorce at the moment and to complete a Form A Notice of [intention to proceed with] a financial application to which the standard procedure applies.

My soon to be ex an I have agreed on finances ourselves, amicably and without cause for mediation, but I’ve been told that I have to complete this form A to accompany it. I have absolutely no idea which boxes to tick and the Internet is proving confusing at best. Other than ticking yes to Applying for an order of consent, I’m confused about which other boxes to complete, as they all seem to pointbto the court deciding on financial outcomes, when we already have.

I appreciate this is probably a long shot but does anyone have any I’m understanding that they would be willing to share.

FYI I am the respondent in the divorce.

Any help gratefully received.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire