Roy Hodgson - Crystal Palace FC legend

samedi 5 mai 2018

I thought this might deserve a thread of it's own, 50 years of supporting Palace and I think in the face of all the well known adverse circumstances this season, Roy has done the most incredible job of any manager I have ever known at the club and I for one will be giving him legend status, absolutely fantastic, he's come in and gradually galvanized all the players and the club as a whole. Not only that, the way he conducts himself at interviews, never using the blame game, the sense he talks, the way he encourages players who are having a tough time, what a terrific impression he gives of this football club and to put the icing on the cake he's one of our own :lux:

Roy, for me you are a true Palace legend and I can't thank you enough for the amazing way you've turned our club around this season :p, after our woeful start, here we sit, 11th with one game to go, truly incredible! :)

Not forgetting great credit also goes to Ray Lewington and the rest of the coaching staff, top work guys :p


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire