Help! I’m totally unqualified to be a dad!! (The next palace fan development)

lundi 7 mai 2018

Ok, so here we are! It’s confirmed, my girlfriend is pregnant and said it’s mine every time I’ve asked ;)

Not the end of the world I suppose, together years, decent job, both mid 30’s and both agreed at our age we’d rather spend the money on house, baby, car, holidays etc rather than blow a life changing amount on a wedding until it’s spare.

Not planned, just we’re mid 30s, utterly assured it will take “at least a year or so” after long term on the pill. 6/7 weeks ago we stopped being careful in preparation for our last year(s) of freedom. Hmmmmmm

So here I am. My girlfriend is my world, that’s ok and she’ll be a great mum. I.... have no ******* idea! An only child, the youngest of my family, sadly a tough few years mean my nearest surviving relative is my cousin and she’s 500 miles away!

I’m inexperienced ans terrified of kids. They seem to like me but that’s either due to being on a par in maturity or smelling my fear. I don’t know what to expect, what to do........ bricking it!

This is the next generation of palace fan so here i am. I’d appreciate anything you’ve got from experiences. Funny stories, advice, stuff that surprised you. Things you really enjoyed that you didn’t see coming... things you really didn’t like... stuff you wish you knew. People always say, regardless of how hard it is, no regrets, best thing ever etc... all I can see now is a non stop job that takes every penny! And nappies


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire