Travel booking advice

vendredi 9 mars 2018

I'm travelling to Victoria via Seattle on Virgin next month.

I chose Virgin because of the journey times. Had to fiddle about getting approval from my boss because the price kept changing, but in the end this was booked at confirmed.

I've just heard from our agency that Virgin have shifted the times leaving me with a 4 hour wait in Seattle on the way out (instead of two and a half hours) and a 7 hour wait in Seattle on the way back (instead of two and a half hours).

I'm told I'm entitled to a full refund, but that's no good at all because now the only improvement in travel time I can get is via BA whose flight (now, weeks later) costs twice as much.

Is there anything I can legitimately squeeze out of Virgin by way of compensation, or they completely clear to do this?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire