Ian Holloway’s treatment of Andre Moritz (Taken From Twitter)

samedi 17 février 2018

Just been reading through on Twitter a post from HLTCO who posted a picture of Moritz and someone else directly tweeted Moritz asking why he didn’t stay. His response was, shall we say...interesting:

Quote:

All was agreed mate came down to training grounds for sign my new contract. All agreed, got there as we said 9am. Holloway told me he had a dream that i was not gonna be happy that year and released me. Believe me or not... as sad as it is
To which there was obvious outrage from people and Moritz followed up with

Quote:

You can ask him, if he have the balls to confirm... that was what he told me at the time. Life moves on! Cpfc for life. But got REALLY disappointed with the club aswell. Ugly truth. Probably the worst time of my life...
I know it doesn’t matter in the long run but hard to see Moritz didn’t stay around because of a dream Holloway had.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire