A Book/Reading App for Series

lundi 26 février 2018

Hi,

I am looking to try and find an App for Apple where I can see which books in a series I have read, which ones I haven't and when new ones are coming out...

Eg
If I put in Fellowship of the Ring (Lord of the Rings) then it will have a separate folder telling me that after Lord of the Rings is The Two Towers and then The Return of the King... So I know which book to buy next and which ones I have read.

That's a pretty basic example, but I am reading a few different series and get confused about what I have read and what I should be reading next and just want to find a way to simplify it! I have looked at a few book apps but none seem to link the book into a series...

Anyone found anything similar?

Cheers :p


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire