Life After Death

samedi 4 juin 2016

A bit deep I know but

My Father had recently died ( 91 )

He suffered from numerous serious illnesses during last 10 years including Prostate Cancer and Dementia ( he rarely complained and although confused always knew who we were )

I was very close to him and want to believe I will see him again

However , in what form will that be , will he look young , old ? , his body was cremated so how could we see him in his body state .

What is the soul , will dad remember anything - there`s no brain anymore

We developed from apes ? if we did then adam and eve is a myth ?

As I said at beginning , I really hope to see him again one day , but it is so very hard to believe .

Maybe it will be in a form that we just cant understand as humans . Then I think why did he have so many illnesses as he was a good man .

Never had these thoughts before but the death of someone close just makes you think is there anything after death ? and puts other problems of life into perspective


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire