The Legend that is Steve Parish

mercredi 27 mai 2015

A Went to Wembley at the weekend with my mate’s 4 Club Wembley seats and wasn’t allowed in as the tickets didn’t cover the play off final!!

Steve Parish had exactly the same problem and was at the next window along being told his Club Wembley cards weren’t valid for this match. He managed to use his contacts at the FA to get literally the last 2 seats in Wembley for him and his mate. He then noticed that I had brought 2 Boro fans along with me and offered the tickets to us for face value and said he’d go home as he would prefer the tickets to go to proper fans.

So we bought them off him and my 2 Boro mates went in!

What a ledge. I tweeted him and he got back to me…

Steve Parish @CEO4TAG · 22 hrs 22 hours ago

Steve Parish retweeted Andrew Hawkings

My pleasure , shame I couldn't fix the result for you

Steve Parish added,
Andrew Hawkings @adhawkings
@CEO4TAG Quick message to express huge thanks to Steve for giving up the last 2 seats in Wembley yday for 2 desperate Boro fans! #class
1 retweet 10 favourites


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire