Suggested Team and Formation For: Southampton Home

lundi 22 décembre 2014

Few changes for me



Delaney in for Hangeland

Need to go back to basics and start churning out clean sheet after clean sheet, Brede hasnt done alot wrong but I think Dann and Delaney will keep more clean sheets, I dont think its any coincidence than Dann has lost form while playing with Hangeland, he just doesnt look as settled, I think Dann and Delaney just seem to have a better understanding.



Mariappa in for Kelly

Im going back to last seasons back 4, one of the best defences in the country, Kelly imo is no improvement over Marriappa so I see no reason to keep him in the side, plus I think him and Puncheon have a half decent understanding.



..........................Speroni



Mariappa.....Dann......Delaney......Ward



................Jedinak.........Ledley



.........................McArthur



...Puncheon.........................Bolasie



........................Campbell






If we are losing than easy change of Puncheon going central, Zaha on the right and Gayle upfront.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire