From the horses mouth Glenn Murray

samedi 27 décembre 2014

Had the pleasure to bump into Mr Murray a month ago as I've noted in another thread but feels it needs emphasising. I asked him if he was coming back to Palace as a lot were under the impression he was joining Reading on a perm in Jan and he said that was not the case as HE had to agree to it. He said if club wants him he would love to stay. I told him the fans were gutted he had left and that a lot of us were looking forward to seeing him and Gayle together this season after there exciting finish to the last term. He said he had hoped that would happen as it felt like a partnership was developing. I must admit I did express my feelings on the fact he had been replaced with AJ and Doyle in a colourful way !



I have met him on three or four occasions briefly and one things that comes across is that he has a special bond with Palace. I just hope the clown(s) that allowed him to leave will make sure hes made to feel wanted as I cant believe that we will start feb 1st with 4 better strikers than him.



The man scores goals and deserves a run in the top flight and if we did go down he would guarantee 20 goals next season.



Its not sentiment we haven't got better players




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire