Discussion: Pardew's Transer Targets

mardi 30 décembre 2014

Assuming we get him confirmed today I'm hoping / confident / sure, he'll bring with him a large file of scouted players - the type we don't appear to have compiled in 18m of Premier League life including a year of Moody (still no tangibe evidence of what he actually contributed).



He'll have a lot of contacts and obviously knows the foreign market, particularly France really well.



I'm also hoping he brings with him the key members of his back room team.



I genuinely believe SP will give Pardew a decent transfer budget. I think its the appointment he's been trying to make for a while and will back him as he sees him as the future of this club for the next few years. Christ knows we need some stability as I think it's a miracle we are where we are with the revolving door of managers we've had in the last 4 years.



I'm looking forward to a positive transfer window.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire